Stephanie Carter, LCSW Female
Stephanie Carter, LCSW graduated from Columbia University with her Master’s in Social Work (MSW) in 2001 after receiving her Bachelor’s degree in Social Work (BSW) from San Francisco State University in 2000. She received her LCSW in 2003 and has worked with a variety of individuals across the life span to facilitate their growth and happiness. Stephanie assists adolescents, adults, couples, and families navigate the areas in life that are impeding them from living their best life.
Over the course of her 19-year career, she has been privileged to work with clients to overcome and minimize the effects of trauma, substance abuse, anxiety/depression/mood disorders, adjustment disorders, and behavioral or relationship challenges, among many other areas.
She believes in helping every person go from surviving to thriving in their lives focusing on an integrative, holistic, whole-person wellness approach. Together you will custom tailor your therapy to meet your needs to live your best life.
Common focus of therapy includes:
• Depression, Anxiety, and other mood disorders
• Sexual health and Intimacy/ Sexual dysfunction / Sexual trauma
• Addiction (substance use/abuse, internet/gaming, sex/pornography, etc.)
• Trauma / PTSD
• School or Work stressors
• Parenting / Divorce / Blended families
• Life Transitions (engagement, marriage, new baby, retirement)
• Medical Crisis / New Diagnosis / Family Illness
Visit us at our Del Mar location
12835 Pointe Del Mar Way
Del Mar, CA 92014
Visit us at our La Jolla – Villa La Jolla location
8950 Villa La Jolla Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037